Alpha Coders Content
- 2A) Except for User Content, the Service itself, all content and other subject matter included on or within the Service, and all Intellectual Property Rights in or related to the Service or any such content or other subject matter (“Alpha Coders Content”) are the property of Alpha Coders and its licensors.
- 2B) Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Alpha Coders Content without our permission.
- 2C) Our license to you:
- 2C-1) Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms and our Acceptable Usage Policy, we grant you a license to use the Service, including accessing and viewing Alpha Coders Content, for your personal, noncommercial use to allow you to express yourself, discuss public issues, report on issues of public concern, engage in parody and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service.
- 2C-2) Alpha Coders may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. Except for the rights and licenses expressly granted, Alpha Coders reserves all other rights and no other rights are granted by implication or otherwise.
3. Copyright Policy
- 3A) Alpha Coders has adopted and implemented the Alpha Coders Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
4. Using Alpha Coders