Alpha Coders Terms of Service
- Alpha Coders is an online service, allowing you to share things you’ve found, or created.
- If you are submitting YOUR original work: You can remove it from the Alpha Coders ecosystem at any time. It’s yours after all.
- If you are submitting things you’ve found: You are stating that you have permission to post this material online, and you are giving Alpha Coders permission to show this image independently of your account.
- We respect copyright, and remove copyrighted materials as soon as we are notified of them.
- You agree to not sue Alpha Coders. We aren’t a big corporation anyways, just a dude typing a lot.
- The full TOS is below, covers additional caveats, and is worded more ‘legally’
Welcome to Alpha Coders! Alpha Coders is an online service that allows you to create an online profile, as well as as place for you to share things you’ve found, or things you’ve created.
The Alpha Coders Service is provided by Alpha Coders, Inc., however, we will refer to our company and Service as “Alpha Coders” to keep things simple. Like all online services, we need to have a Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully, and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. Sharing Your Content
- 1A) Your content.
- 1A-1) Alpha Coders allows you to share and post content on the Service, including wallpapers, art, photos, comments, and other materials. Anything that you post, display, or otherwise make available on our Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) in such content, is referred to as “User Content.” You retain all of your rights in all of the User Content you post to our Service.
- 1A-2) How Alpha Coders and other users can use your content is subject to any applicable account settings you select. In doing so, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange, and distribute your User Content on Alpha Coders for the purposes of operating and providing the Service(s) to you and to our other Users.
- 1A-3) Nothing in these Terms shall restrict Alpha Coders’ rights under separate licenses to User Content. Please remember that the Alpha Coders Service is a public platform, and that other Users may search for, see, and use any User Content that you make publicly available through the Service.
- 1A-4) How long we keep your content: Following termination of or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from your account– Alpha Coders may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- 1A-5) Furthermore, Alpha Coders and other Users may retain and continue to display, reproduce, modify, re-arrange, and distribute any of your User Content that other Users have favorited, rated, or otherwise interacted with or which you have posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service.
- 1A-6) Your responsibility for your content: To Alpha Coders and our community. Alpha Coders provides a creative and positive place for you to discover and share things you love, or post your creations. To keep it that way, we ask that you review and agree to abide by our rules. We must also insist that you only use our Service in a manner that is consistent with the Alpha Coders’s Acceptable Use Policy
- 1A-7) Please — be a good citizen on Alpha Coders, and always respect our Service and its Users. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove User Content from the Service for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or the Alpha Coders Acceptable Use Policy.
- 1A-8) It is important that you understand that you are in the best position to know if the materials you post are legally allowed. We therefore ask that you please be careful when deciding whether to make User Content available on our Service.
- 1A-9) To third parties: Alpha Coders values and respects the rights of third party creators and content owners, and expects you to do the same. You therefore agree that any User Content that you post to the Service does not and will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (defined below), publicity rights or rights of privacy.
- 1B) Definition of Intellectual Property Rights.
- 1B-1) When we refer to “Intellectual Property Rights” in these Terms, we mean all patent rights; copyright rights; moral rights; rights of publicity; trademark, trade dress and service mark rights (and associated goodwill); trade secret rights; and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications for any of these rights and registrations, renewals and extensions of any of these rights, in each case under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- 1B-2) Feedback you provide: We value hearing from our Users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Alpha Coders more awesome. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including, without limitation, about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”).
- 1B-3) By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction; your disclosure will not place Alpha Coders under any fiduciary or other obligation; and we are free to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the Feedback without any restriction and without additional compensation to you.
- 1B-4) By acceptance of your submission, Alpha Coders does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Alpha Coders, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.